Quality………. is our Promise
Inshore Elegance, Offshore Attitude
A functionally designed boat that offers a best in class fit and finish while incorporating the finest construction materials to give you one of boating’s best values today. A no wood, no rot hull for peace of mind that your KenCraft will last for generations. Whether you are looking for a boat designed for fishing, or just cruising with the family, we have the Challenger model that is precisely for you.
Challenger boats are PowerMatched® Exclusive with Yamaha Outboards for performance.
Challenger Boat Series
Click on a boat below to learn more about it. All specifications are approximate and subject to change at manufacturer’s discretion.
- Weight Without Motor1,875 lbs
- Fuel Capacity50 gallons
- Max HP150
- DeadriseEntry 55°/Transom 18°
- Forward Seating Coolers/Fishboxes35 Quarts Each
- Center Seat Cooler/Fishbox34 Quarts
- Livewell Capacity15 Gallons
- Weight Without Motor2675lbs
- Fuel Capacity80gal
- Livewell Capacity30gal
- In Floor Fishbox/Storage315 Quarts
- Forward Seating Coolers/Fishboxes70 Quarts Each
- Max HP250
- DeadriseForward Entry 58°/Transom 20°
We are excited to introduce the new Challenger 21 foot Center Console Fishing/Cruising boat. The Challenger 21 is one of the largest Center Console boats in it’s class on the market today. It incorporates our signature high Carolina Flared Bow coupled with high free board height, making our boat one of the safest and driest riding boats available. We think we have included all the features that your family could wish for in a Center Console Boat. Check out the Summary:
- Weight Without Motor4,250 lbs
- Fuel Capacity132 gallons
- Max HP500
- DeadriseEntry 55°/Transom 24°
- Livewell Capacity45 Gallons
- In Floor Fishboxes/Coolers275 Quarts Each
- In Floor Fishbox/Storage614 Quarts
- Console Cooler52 Quarts
Build Your Boat
Our facility consists of over 52,000 square feet of modern manufacturing space that occupies 5 acres of land. Come take a tour of our plant and see how we build our boats to last you a lifetime. Contact one of our many dealers to begin enjoying the water.